Our Hiring Process
InterMetro Industries values your time and effort. That's why we've developed a recruiting process that will allow us to assess your knowledge, skills and abilities while respecting your time. While some steps may vary by position level or location, here are the general steps you will follow.
- Search and apply for an open position
Click on the job you want to apply for. If you do not already have a User Name and Password, you will need to create one. You can upload and save your resume to our system.
Once you upload the resume, the Contact Information page will be filled out with information from the resume. However, please check each space. It is common with most systems that the candidate has to review this section and manually complete some sections.
- Due to our status as a Federal Contractor and our Affirmative Action obligations, InterMetro Industries can only accept resumes for currently open positions.
- After you submit your resume
- The Recruiter assigned to the project will review resumes of candidates who apply for the open position. If we feel you meet the basic qualifications, we will contact you to complete short online assessments and schedule a phone interview with the HR Recruiter and possibly the hiring manager.
- Upon a successful completion of the phone interview, you will be asked to interview in person. You will interview with HR and the hiring manager. We also utilize pre-employment testing.
- Post Interview
- The Recruiter will contact you after your interview to inform you of our hiring decision.
- Employment with InterMetro Industries is based on the successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
InterMetro Industries is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.